We specialized in installing paint protection films on Porsche GT models and historic Porsches.
The special protective film absorbs impacts such as stone chips, scratches and other aggressive influences.
With a paint protection film you ensure the value of your vehicle.
It is transparent and allows the paint underneath to shine even more.
For an almost perfect result, we have our own cut shapes that are adapted to the individual vehicle parts. In order to further improve the result, we take off parts from your vehicle that allow it. For example the headlights and front bumper. Here the edges can be folded in such a way that the film remains invisible.
We don’t cut on the paint – so you don’t have to worry about unsightly cuts in the paint.
Our expertise lies in the models 991, 992, 993, 718, G model & F model.
In addition to the front, we feel that the rear fenders are particularly important to protect, as repainting them can be very expensive.
Even with severe damage, the scratches usually only remain on the film – the paint underneath remains intact.
In addition to the protection of the film, you benefit from easy maintenance. Intensive and hard cleaning will hardly be necessary. If it goes through the car wash, you don’t have to worry about scratches.
The self-healing of the wrap makes unsightly micro-scratches simply disappear. All you have to do is park your vehicle in the sun.
In any case, we recommend full wrapping in paint protection film, a front package including the rocker panels
can also be booked. If only individual vehicle parts are to be expanded, this is also possible.
We also offer foil corrections to keep the vehicle looking fresh again. In addition to polishing, we can also trim unsightly corners. These can always occur, but a complete film part does not have to be replaced immediately.
Every day outside influences attack the paint of your vehicle. The damages are mostly annoying and expensive.
The special Paint Protection Film absorbs impacts, of stone chips, scratches and other aggressive effects.
Even by tougher damages the scratches remain mostly on the wrap – the paint under keeps intact.
- self healing through heat
- glossy & matt
- washing facility proof
- dirt repellent
- almost invisible
- installation by a qualified specialist company
- exact cuts from a plotter
- resale value rises
- manufacturer warranty is 10 years
- stone chips
- bird droppings
- tree sap
There are patterns for nearly every car component in the Database, that are plotted accurately.
Patterns go over the edges. Individual parts are taken off to install the film mostly invisible.
The film is installed by hand and is cut on the car – handmade
It as well will be nearly invisible.
The Film guarantees with strong bond for maximum paint protection, as well as preventing shedding of the edges.
Through usage of a high gloss layer, the film is the one with the highest gloss level of paint protection films.
The self healing paint protection film provides the highest gloss and guarantees high protection.
This film lets the paint under it look matt and provides like all the other films high protection of outside influences.
To protect the front further, we offer the thickest available paint protection film.
To exploit the durability of the film a strict compliance following care instructions is necessary:
- The film is wash facility proof. However, brushes can damage the surface. A textile wash is recommended. Be aware of washing programs with hot wax, as these also can damage the surface.
- For the handling of the film only waxes and polishes can be used, if there are no abrasive materials contained. Please consult us for advice.
- Dirty spots on the film may under no circumstances treated with solvent cleaners, acids (acetone, dilution etc.). Do not use aggressive cleaners. Please consult for advices.
- When cleaning with high pressure washer keep a minimum distance of 80cm between nozzle and film surface. In principle be careful with cleaning the edges of the film – that means to never hold the pressure washer on the edges of the film.
- Dirt that attacks the paint like insects, bird droppings, winter salt or fuel, need to be removed immediately.
COLOUR CHANGE & BRANDING
Why not give your car a new look? With a colour change the car appears like new – and is mostly less expensive than a new paint job.
Furthermore, the car keeps its paint original, which doesn’t reduce the resale value. A new wrap allows special designs, motives and effects. There are unlimited options and no limits for your fantasy.
If it’s just a colour accent or the company logo – we support you with your decision.